Kim at alwaysthinkingimfat has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thank you Kim. If you don’t follow Kim, check out her blog where she writes about her weight loss journey and shares inspiring heartfelt stories about living life. Kim has come to feel blogging is a part of her life. Thank you, Kim, for blogging!
In honor of this award, here are 7 things about myself that I would like to share.
- My favorite color is blue. I love other colors too, but I will always gravitate back to blue. I find it soothing and relaxing. But I do not decorate with blue because I am afraid of desensitizing myself to it and I do prefer other colors for decorating.
- I lived in Europe once in my life, many, many years ago. Holland.
- I can’t dance very well 😦 But that doesn’t stop me from trying.
- Since I was young, when I’m sad, I always feel better when I look out a window.
- I love black jelly beans. Love! Six of them will cure any sweet-craving I have.
- I won’t eat anchovies (but just about anything else!)
- I’m one of the people that can curl their tongues.
I would like to nominate these bloggers as being Very Inspiring. They inspire me every day to live healthier and happier. I tried to pick a few who maybe haven’t already been nominated since this award has gotten around a lot (all the blogs I follow are inspiring!)
Anna at Piper’s Run
Abbi at Where the Wild Things Are
movingliquid at Moving Liquid
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to follow these rules:
Rules for this Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate a list of bloggers that inspire you.
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.