I feel like a celebrity as I have been nominated by Lisa May Coaching for two more awards! I’m blushing profusely. What an honor and a ton of fun! First, let me say a big Thank You to Lisa. I want to let you all know that I was only nominated in the case Lisa was first nominated and her blog is well deserving of the awards. Lisa is a very positive, inspiring blogger!
Instructions for the Lighthouse Award:
1. Display the award certificate on the blog
2. Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
3. Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
4. Share three ways that you like to help other people
Three ways I like to help people:
- Listening. Really listening and letting them know that I’m listening. I think people want to be heard (I know I do.)
- Empathizing. One thing I think helps most people is for them to know someone understands.
- Encouraging. Even the littlest word or smile can be very uplifting to me, so I try to do that for others.
For some lighter topics (photography, poetry) my nominations are:
The rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3. You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Here are 7 things you may, or may not know about me.
1. I have 2 different colored eyes.
2. I have 3 pets, 1 dog and 2 cats, all geriatric (I think it’s time for a puppy).
3. I have 3 children, 2 female, 1 male.
4. I have 3 siblings (all older than me ha).
5. I have 3 degrees.
6. I volunteer every Wednesday.
7. I like to watch NCIS. Especially when I feel down.
For some deeper topics (dragon-sized) my nominations are: